HOW TO PLAY
Exploding WildExploding Wild symbols will only ever appear on the middle (third) reel and will generate its bonuses even if it falls on an inactive payline. Exploding Wild symbols create two separate actions:
- Between 2-4 sticky wilds will appear somewhere on any of the five reels.
- 1-3 re-spins will occur, with the sticky wilds remaining activated on the reels. The number of re-spins remaining will be displayed as an animated timer on the sticky wild symbols.
Bonus Symbols and Bonus GameWhen 3 Bonus symbols appears on reels 2, 3 and 4 it triggers a bonus game. All bonus games play out in the following way:
- A fortune wheel will spin to determine the bonus game played. The player has up to 20 seconds to hit the stop button on the fortune wheel, otherwise the wheel will stop on its own.
- When the wheel stops, a bonus game and prize multiplier is determined.
- When the bonus game begin, a single level is played where the objective is for the player to choose one item out of four possible item selections.
- Each item has its own prize multiplier attached to it.
- The two prize multipliers (one from the fortune wheel, the other from the item) are used with the total bet wagered in the round leading to the bonus to calculate the bonus prize.
Double UpThe Double Up option allows players the opportunity to double the win of every payline via an extra game.
- Once you win any standard round, the Double Up button will activate and it is up to the player to choose to select it or not.
- When Double Up is selected, the player is giving the choice of choosing a heads or tails button. Once the selection is made, a coin flip occurs and if the player chose correctly, their payout amount doubles.
- If the player wins the coin toss, they have the choice of collecting their total winnings for the round and returning to the standard game, or participating in another Double Up to try and double their winnings yet again.
- If the player loses any Double Up coin toss, they will lose their collective winnings from that round.
- Double Ups cannot be activated in free play, bonus games, re-spins or jackpot wins.
- The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except for Scatter and Bonus. It does not pay anything by itself.
- Re-spins will play the same bet per line as the original game.
- All symbols pay left to right on consecutive reels of an active payline (starting with the leftmost reel), except the Bonus and Exploding Wild symbols.
- All wins are multiplied by the bet per line, except the Bonus and Exploding Wild symbols.
- Bonus game and re-spin wins are paid in addition to payline wins.
- Only the highest win will be paid on each of the active paylines.
- To view the different winning combinations and special features click PAYTABLE or Info on the machine's button panel (may differ in some machines).
- You may verify your total win amount in the ‘Total win’ display window.
- You can also use the Autoplay option to have the computer spin for you. Choose the number of spins you want to play from the control panel. You can select x10, x25, x50, x75 spins (may differ between games). Or choose “until stop” to have the computer spin for you until any stop in the game such as bonus game. You can stop Autoplay at any time by re-pressing the Spin button.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
On Mobile:The game rules apply for mobile as well.
For the full and official game instructions go here.
|Special Feature||Treasure Fair Bonus Game|